Anne Hanavan & the Cop/Pig Who Tried to Do Her (w/ Artporn)
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 15 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- David Henry Sterry Sums Up World Cup 2014: Flying Dutchmen, Biting Uruguayans, Disgraced Brazilians, Optimistic Americans & Triumphant Germans
- Madison Young on Beautiful Porn, Revealing All, Fearing Nothing & Daddy
- The Book Doctors: How to Get Successfully Published TODAY: Big 5, Indy, or Self-Publish?
- Peter Reynolds, Picture Book Master, Talks to The Book Doctors about Books, Kids, Writing, Twins & How to Get Published Successfully
- Pissed Off at Amazon? How to Help Your Writing Career with the Power of Your Purse