Chicken: 10 Year Anniversary Edition
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Rainbow, Baba Ram Wammalamma dingdong & the Garden of Earthly Delights
- The Book Doctors Do Deadwood & South Dakota Book Festival
- Ann Ralph on the Joys of Fruit Trees, Taking Care of Mother Earth, and How to Get a Book Deal Writing About Something You Love
- Me & Sally: A True Interspecies Love Story
- Winning Pitchapalooza by Gloria Chao