Chicken: 10 Year Anniversary Edition
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Jerry Nelson on Feeding the Machine, Husband Training and Getting a Book Deal with a Great Publisher
- Miami Books & Books Pitchapalooza The Book Doctors Sat May 7 2PM
- Why You Need an Author Website (And Why We’ve Relaunched Ours!)
- Everything You Think You Know About Child Sex Trafficking is Wrong … Alexandra Lutnick Tells You Why
- Booked! A Guest Column From Pitchapalooza Participant Jerry Nelson