Chicken: 10 Year Anniversary Edition
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Writers Conferences 101: Can You Get a Book Deal?
- How to Publish Books in Different Genres: Roxanna Elden on Books, Dogs, Kids and Agents
- Chicken 5-Star Review “A Once-in-a-lifetime Tour of the Dark Side”
- Can You Land an Agent or Book Deal at a Writers Conference?
- Rebel on Pointe Among Year’s “Best of the Best”