Chicken: 10 Year Anniversary Edition
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 15 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Spermatazoa & Me: My Terribly English Father Explains Sex Terribly to Me
- The Book Doctors Ask Pitchapalooza Winner Paula Fertig: How Did You Get a 2-Book Deal for Your Debut Novel?
- Cracking The Breaking-Up Code
- My Daughter Is A Slacker & I’m Sick & Tired of It
- The Book Doctors NaNoWriMo Pitchapalooza Winner Gets 3-Book Deal with Random House