Chicken: 10 Year Anniversary Edition
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 15 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Chicken: Self-Portait of a Young Man for Rent in Slovakia!
- Chicken: A Mind-bending Ride, Terrifying, Funny, & Honest
- Low Riders in Space: Cathy Camper on Graphic Novels, Low Riders, & Diversity
- I Was Paid to Have Sex with an 82 Year Old Granny
- Lee Wilson on Memoir, Ballet, Broadway, Editors and Choreographers