New review of Confessions of a Sex Maniac: “In the tradition of William Kotzwinkle’s “The Fan Man” and Jim Carroll’s “Basketball Diaries” and “Forced Entries”, David Henry Sterry’s “Confessions of a Sex Maniac” has a fascinating and addicted-to-something main character that drives the narrative towards an explosive ending. Put some music behind it and you’d have a long and fine Tom Waits song. After hanging out with these characters for a while you might feel the distinct need to take a thorough shower. Intense and memorable.”
Confessions of a Sex Maniac E-Book $0.99: “William Kotzwinkle, Jim Carroll & Tom Waits”
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 15 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Lee Wilson on Memoir, Ballet, Broadway, Editors and Choreographers
- Mort Morte Review: Delightfully Macabre…Great Black Humor
- Jackson Michael on Bart Starr, Frank Gifford, Bob Griese and the Men Who Made the NFL Great
- PITCHAPALOOZA Main Point Books: September 21, 3PM
- PITCHAPALOOZA South Dakota Festival of Books: September 26, 2PM