Confessions of a Sex Maniac E-Book $0.99: “William Kotzwinkle, Jim Carroll & Tom Waits”
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 15 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Lance Rubin on Harry Potter, the Stinky Cheese Man and How to Get Your Debut Novel Published
- Chicken: “Sizzles Off the Page”
- Ylonda Gault Caviness on Being Black, a Mom, a Black Mom and How to Get a Book Deal
- David Henry Sterry’s Chicken: “I could not put it down.”
- THE BOOK DOCTORS BRING PITCHAPALOOZA RETURNS TO MONTCLAIR NJ OCT 25 2pm