Hawk Kincaid, ex-Rent Boy, Spits Fierce @ Sex Worker Literati
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 15 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Jackson Michael on Bart Starr, Frank Gifford, Bob Griese and the Men Who Made the NFL Great
- PITCHAPALOOZA Main Point Books: September 21, 3PM
- PITCHAPALOOZA South Dakota Festival of Books: September 26, 2PM
- Shit Review of David Henry Sterry Read by David Henry Sterry
- Smart Smut: Litquake: San Francisco October 16, 8PM