Hawk Kincaid, ex-Rent Boy, Spits Fierce @ Sex Worker Literati
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 15 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- The Book Doctors Bringing Pitchapalooza to San Antonia Book Festival
- Irvine Welsh Talks to The Book Doctors on Huffington Post About Writing, America, Rejection and the ‘Sex Lives of Siamese Twins’
- NaNoWriMo Pitchapalooza Pitches Are Up: Vote til 3-31
- Spermatazoa & Me: My Terribly English Father Explains Sex Terribly to Me
- The Book Doctors Ask Pitchapalooza Winner Paula Fertig: How Did You Get a 2-Book Deal for Your Debut Novel?