the NCAA exposes itself as colleges and universities frantically realigned conferences to try to grab a bigger piece of the pie
NCAA Exposed for the Greedy Bastards They Are
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Pitchapalooza Winner Val Emmich Sells His Debut Novel
- Roy Scranton on Terror, Climate, Anthropocene and What They’re Terrified of You Knowing
- Murdering Zombies & Getting Screwed by American Hardware
- Virginia Pye On Books, Publishers & the Dreaded Sophomore Jinx
- Josh Funk On the War Between Pancakes & French Toast, SCBWI & Getting Published