Toni Bentley & the Fine Art of Surrender @ Sex Worker Literati
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 15 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Ode by Arthur O’Shaughnessy, A Beautiful Poem
- 911: The Power of Small Town Independent Book Stores
- FREE! Beautiful Hand Signed Book Plate for Chicken
- 7 Minutes a Day: Using Social Media Tools to e-Networking without Being Swallowed by the Timesuck
- Me & Chippendales: Cokeheaded Porn Starlets, a Vulvic Volcano & Jesus in a G-string